- 1/2 cup Flaxseed
- 1/2 cup Raw Pumpkin Seed
- 2 Tablespoon Sesame Seed
- 2 Tablespoon Chia seed (soaked)
- 2-4 Tablespoon Milk Thistle Seed
- 1/2 cup Slivered Almonds (toasted)
- 1/2 cup crushed Walnuts
- 1 cup rolled Oats
- 2 ripe Bananas (mashed)
- 2 Tablespoon Almond Butter
- 3 Tablespoon Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup water (more if needed)
Preheat oven to 350 F
Grease a loaf pan with Coconut oil.
Smooth and shake the batter in the loaf pan to ensure even distribution.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove the loaf pan and place the loaf on a cookie sheet upside down (alternatively you can place the loaf directly on your oven rack and bake another 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove the loaf from the oven and cool thoroughly before slicing.
(Slices can be baked again to crisp)
Slices can be frozen and toasted alike. Cool completely before serving.
NOTE: The measurements on this recipe is approximate. You are looking for a thick seedy looking mix.
Thank you Oneta M. Carter.