Depending on your flock size is how you need to plan for this recipe. Large birds will eat about 1/2 of a bell pepper each and small birds from 1/4 to smaller just cut it down and divide it into meals for them.
- 1 cup of cooked sprouted quinoa
- 2 jalapeño peppers seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup of chopped butternut squash
- 1/2 cup is black beans cooked
- 2 tablespoons of fresh or dried cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 2 small sweet peppers seeded and diced fine
- Optional: You can add a few cut up cherry tomatoes for color
Using any color bell pepper cut it in half – seed – wash and rinse
Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and stuff the halves placing them on a parrot safe cookie sheet for baking.
Place in the oven at 300 for 25 minutes
Allow to cool and serve