- 2 Cups Coconut Flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup chopped granny smith apples
- 3/4 cup minced dates
- 1/4 cup almond slices
- 3 Birdie safe eggs (See recipe)
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A little bit of ceylon cinnamon
Heat oven to 350 f
Grease (using coconut oil) and almond flour 8″-9″ baking pan
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl
Beat 3 minutes on high.
add more apple sauce if it’s not wet enough
Gently stir in fruit and nuts.
Sprinkle with a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon.
Pour into pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before serving!