- 1 cup ** Choose one** Spelt, Coconut, or Almond Flour (Pellet Powder is fine as well)
- 1/2 cup dry Oats
- 1/2 cup Wheat Germ (optional)
- 1/4 cup White or French Millet (optional)
- 1/2 cup ground Flaxseed
- 2 Tablespoon Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1/2 to 1 cup Pumpkin or Butternut Squash Puree
- 1/2 cup mix of 100% Pure Carrot Juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup fresh cranberries, rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (Almonds and Walnuts)
- 1 Finely ground Orange (use food processor)
- 1 cup finely grated Carrot
- 2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (or 1 Tablespoon each of Red Palm Oil and Coconut Oil)
Preheat oven to 350 F
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
Mix all ingredients until mixed well and moist.
Fill mini baking cups to half.
Sprinkle the tops with red pepper flakes, chia seeds and sesame seeds.
Bake until golden brown (about 15 minutes)
If you are using a baking pan cook twice as long (30 minutes) and cut into squares once cool.
NOTE: This is a rare treat and not for frequent consumption.
Thank you Elle MIchelle