- 4 Sweet Potatoes microwaved or steamed
- 4 Beets boiled (save water)
- 2 Carrots microwaved or steamed
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Apple chopped
- 2 cups Coconut
- 1 cup Almonds chopped
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds soaked
- 1/4 cup White or French Millet (optional)
- 1/4 cup Flaxseed
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups Almond Flour Coconut Flour or Pellet Powder
Preheat oven to 350 f
Add sweet potato beets carrots bananas and apple to the food processor and puree.
Add liquid from the boiled beets.
Mix dry ingredients into the puree.
This dough will be divided. Half can be baked into treat bars, and the other half chilled or rolled out with cookie cutters into shaped treats.
Cookies bake for 20 minutes and bars bake 30 minutes.
Thank You Elle Michelle