Binding Agent: 2 tablespoons of chia seed and 7 tablespoons of warm water in a glass and stir allow it to sit and become thick chia seeds will swell and it will become like an egg like consistency. ( this will bind the ingredients without adding animal protein)
- I cup of pitted cherries
- 1 tablespoon of red palm oil
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon of flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of celery seed
- 1 tablespoon of alfalfa powder
- 1 cup of cooked sweet potatoes
Place ingredients in a blender and make it nice and smooth sort of like a soup once done set aside.
In a large bowl place: 1/2 cup of almond flour, the wet ingredients and your binder of chia seeds, mix well.
You can pipe them with a piping bag or drop them out with a small spoon like small bite sized cookies onto a parchment paper lined, non Teflon cookie sheet
bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes.Airtight store in the refrigerator.