- 2 cups unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 cup Cashews raw roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Almonds raw roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Walnuts raw roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Chia seeds (soaked)
- 2 Tablespoon Flaxseed
- 2 Tablespoon Sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoon Coconut oil
NOTE: These last 2 ingredients need to be added together before mixing
- 2 1/4 teaspoons ground Flaxseed
- 7 1/2 teaspoons water (this should be egg consistency, with out the egg, this is your binding agent,
Preheat oven to 250 F
Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
Spread evenly on the sheet.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes (until golden) Rotating at 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool completely, Freezes well in airtight container.
Thank you Oneta M. Carter