Binding agent- 2 tablespoons of chia seed in 7 teaspoons of water mix and set aside allowing it to become thick like an egg consistency
- 1 tsp of sesame seed
- 1 tsp of flax seed
- 1 tsp of celery seed
- 2 tablespoons Alfalfa powder
- 2 tablespoons Avi greens
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 tablespoon of cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup of organic rice flour
Mix the dry ingredients together set aside
Wet ingredients:( place in a blender )
- 2 nice size sweet potatoes cooked and peeled
- 2 tablespoons of organic almond butter
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup of coconut water
Blend the wet ingredients until fluffy smooth.
Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and add your chia seed binder mix and stir well.
Preheat your oven to 350 f.
Use parchment paper to line your cookie sheet.
You can use a piping bag to pipe out Nickel or dime sizes drops, Or use a small spoon to make drops.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes set aside to cool.
To store, air tight container and refrigerate once cooled so that they will keep !